Friday, May 15, 2009

Thanks!











Thanks so much for the feedback so far! Here are a few more details that I didn't mention before. The tote size is 13.5 in x 13.5 in x 3.5 in. Most of the people I make them for use them as diaper bags, like for church. They'll easily fit diapers, wipes, juice cup, and clothes. My sister has used it for a small overnight bag for her daughter. For adults (which i haven't made any adult ones yet) you could use it as a beach bag, sports bag, etc. Here are a few more pictures. The one with my friends (one is a little girl) is a sweatshirt I made for the little girl. The other is Sophie's birthday in which she's wearing the sweatshirt I made her (she had a ladybug theme). I hope you can see them. I made some more bags tonight using some new materials and I think they turned out cute :-). I'll have to post those later. Thanks again!

No comments: